Oklahoma Fixer-Upper House For Sale

Oklahoma Fixer-Upper House For Sale

If you are looking for a serene and picturesque retreat, then this Oklahoma fixer-upper house is the perfect property for you. Nestled on an expansive 80-acre piece of land, this charming house offers endless possibilities for hunting, running cattle, or simply enjoying the tranquility of nature.

Search Airdeed Homes Oklahoma

One of the standout features of this property is its ideal composition – approximately 60% of the land is beautifully wooded, providing a lush and verdant backdrop, while the remaining 40% consists of well-maintained pastures. This balanced blend of wooded and pasture areas creates a harmonious environment that is perfect for both outdoor enthusiasts and those seeking a serene escape from the hustle and bustle of city life.

Oklahoma Fixer-Upper House For Sale

The home itself, although in need of some tender loving care, has immense potential. Currently serving as a hunting cabin, this cozy abode can easily be transformed into a delightful getaway or even a permanent residence with a little bit of renovation and personal touch. The house’s rustic charm and picturesque surroundings make it an ideal retreat for those looking to disconnect from the chaos of everyday life.

Imagine waking up to the sound of birds chirping, stepping outside to take a leisurely stroll through your own private woods, or spending a lazy afternoon picnic in the stunning pastures. This property offers an incredible opportunity to immerse oneself in the beauty of nature and create cherished memories with family and friends.

Whether you are an avid hunter, a nature lover, or simply seeking a peaceful escape, this Oklahoma fixer-upper house is a hidden gem waiting to be discovered. With its vast acreage, it provides ample space for hunting enthusiasts to indulge in their passion or for cattle to roam freely. The possibilities are endless on this expansive property.

If you are intrigued by the potential of this property, we invite you to give us a call for a private showing. Our team of experts will be delighted to guide you through the premises, answer any questions you may have, and help you envision the endless possibilities that await you in this serene haven.

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own your own piece of paradise. With a little bit of TLC, this Oklahoma fixer-upper house can become the retreat of your dreams. Embrace the serene lifestyle and let the beauty of nature enchant you. Call us today and embark on a journey toward a truly idyllic escape.

10244 S Grassy Lake Road, Atoka, OK 74525

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *